You suit us …
… if you not only want to carry out instructions, but as an actively thinking team member, you want to design products and services for our customers and for our common business success. We offer you the right conditions for this:
- Within the software development, we rely on agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- Open communication about, e.g. our business figures
- Involvement of all stakeholders in planning the development of our products and services
- A culture in which mistakes (including those of superiors) are openly addressed
Optimum working environment
It is only logical for us to offer our employees an optimum working environment:
- Up-to-date hardware and software
- Ergonomic office furniture (electrically height-adjustable tables)
- In-house and external advanced training opportunities
- Free provision of water and coffee
Opportunities for career development
We want to benefit from your growing experience and work with you on a long-term basis. Based on your skills, we offer you the opportunity for
- technical development,
- shifting to other areas of responsibility, or
- for assuming responsibility for projects and/or personnel.
After a few years in the company, we offer all employees significant share in the jointly generated annual corporate profit.
You will receive your salary for adding value to our customers – not for your presence in the office. We offer maximum flexibility in terms of work time and place of work – if the accessibility for our customers and the cooperation and knowledge exchange within the team is guaranteed. Thus, we offer several opportunities to balance work and family.
You can also program in the evening when your little children are sleeping, but you can only pick them up from the nursery in the afternoon.
Working from a location, where others go on a holiday
Our office is in the historic city of Nuremberg, close to many places of interest. It is easy to reach by bicycle or public transport.